Welcome to Mr. Robinson's online tutorial on how to graph!
- This Presentation will show you how to correctly set up and graph using Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Word
- Make a scatter graph from data (generally you will use scatter even to make a line graph by turning lines on)
- Label your axes
- Add a trendline
- Change some simple graph settings
- Create a graph with more than one data line on it (in progress)
- Although these screenshots are from a Mac, it will be the same for PC
- Many other kinds of graphs can be made with excel. Play around with the settings and see if you can get them to work.
- Ask your teacher if you aren’t sure what kind of graph you should use
***NOTE - These instructions are for versions of Excel and Word prior to office 2007. An update for the newer versions is in the works.***
Click here for the instructions for Excel
Click here for see the instructions for Word click here: Word
If you have any feedback, suggestions, or requests please email me at Keith Robinson